UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

I am a british citizen by birth. I got married in pakistan

Hi, I am a british citizen by birth. I got married in pakistan and my wife came to London.We had 4 children but in 2009 she went back and took a divorce and never came back and moved on in her life.Children are with me and she never had any contact with them,im living here as a single parent,hence i only work part time. Almost 2 and half year before i got married to another woman in Pakistan and now I want her to join me here and live here with me.Can you please tell me how I can get her spouse visa considering Im on low income because of my circumstances but they will get better when she comes so I will be free to work. My wife is from a wealthy background and she will be able to show reasonable amount of money in her account for her visa purpose if need be.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola, I will be happy to wait for you to find the right professional who can solve my issue,Thanking you for your effort.Hope to hear from you soon.

Saif Ullah

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
What is your current income?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, Thank you for helping me. I am a single parent ,I work on part time basis if and when work is available and cash in hand I get about 400 pounds a month and also i get tax credit of about 1100 pounds per month. This is the current income im on.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Do you get any carers allowance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no,not even sure what it is.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
In that case, then unfortunately, it would be very difficult for you to invite someone to come to the UK as your spouse. I appreciate the fact that once she arrives to the UK you will be in a better position financially, but what the home office look at is not what you position would be if your partner arrives, but what your position is financially at this moment in time.
In your case, you are not earning the required amount to be able to show £18,600 gross. In addition to this you are on benefits, which means that the home office already know your a burden on the state, that is why the home office would not want to take the risk of allowing applicants to come to the UK who may also become a burden on the state.
If your wife is wealthy then she may wish to gift you £62,500.00 , you would need to have this amount in your account for a duration of 6 continuous months. When you have had the sum in your account for this period you will be in a position to sponsor your wife to join you in the UK.
If the above is not possible then unless you meet the financial requirements of earning £18,600 gross per year, you will not be able to sponsor someone to join you in the UK as your spouse.
I appreciate that this is not what you wanted to hear but the home office have tighten the rules so people do not come to the UK and then rely on someone who is already claiming benefits.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience: I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.