12826847

I am selling my parents house abroad in St Vincent, on there

Customer Question

I am selling my parents house abroad in St Vincent, on there behalf. Both my parents names are ***** ***** title deed, however my dad has severe dementia and is incapacitated. Is my mum able to sign the deed on her own or is there a process that will have to go through? Thanks Ken XXXXXXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola I am being pressed for a response by the agent of the purchaser. Can an answer be given tomorrow? If an answer cannot be provided, then just let me know, so I can look at obtaining the information elsewhere. Thanks Ken XXXXXXXXX

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. I'm afraid JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time, however most questions are answered in a timely manner.
If you do find information elsewhere then we offer a refund under our satisfaction guarantee.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Nicola
Please continue to find the answer, to my query.
Ken
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like my money refunded as stand in my previous message which is not recorder on here and would like an email confirmation of the refund.