12826847

Sorry i have lost the original post...here is a copy plus

Customer Question

How long will the answer be as I need an answer asap otherwise please refund me thank you very much

Hi just checking that this is being dealt with as i havent heard anything yet ..  thanks ....sorry i have lost the original post...here is a copy plus some additional info ... we are being sued for non payment of community fees regarding a Spanish property purchase that we unfortunately purchased through ocean view properties , a company who have scammed hundreds and thousands of people across the uk . we purchased the property because we were promised a guaranteed rental income which would service the mortgage repayments. this never happened and we are now being repossessed and will have a huge deficit when the property is eventually sold. We have no means of paying the £7000 community fees but can raise £2500 by credit card . We were in an IVA so cannot get a loan all we have is a vanquis credit card. Is it worth offering this in full and final settlement ? Our annual income jointly is only £20000 on an income and expenditure we can just about afford £100 a month tops . If the judge orders full payment will we get a baliff visiting us and taking our home possessions or will we be able to offer payments each month to the baliff ? We are so worried....thank you .