12826847

GA-crb Six of us own the Freehold of a block of six apartments. Can

Customer Question

Six of us own the Freehold of a block of six apartments. Can 2 owners legally install a lift without consent of all owners?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Nicola,

I really do need a quick decision?response and have now made appointment with local solicitor. Please cancel my enquiry and arrange refund of the £26 payment.

Sincerely, ***** *****

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/95cuq-six-us-own-freehold-block-six-apartments.html?rpt=1350
Thank you, ***** Support Team.