12826847

Question as per 10th June 're-submitted.

Customer Question

Creditor was awarded costs when Debtor's civil case failed. Debtor did not pay costs. Taken to Court. Creditor awarded €x/month. Debtor made unsatisfactory arrangements. Taken back to Court on 4th February 2015. New income/expenditure detail presented. €x was reduced to €y. On 12th February Creditor notifies Debtor of intention to appeal to Circuit Court against the Varying Instalment Order. Debtor acknowledges notice and arranges legal advice. On 4th June 2015 Debtor receives notice from Creditor a copy of the Order Varying Instalment Order and requesting payment.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Nicola. You may or may not know that I have submitted this question before without success. Do you know why there is a difficulty. I have had reasonable satisfaction with justanswer before. Joachim XXXXXXXX

Hello Joachim,
I do know that but unfortunately I have not received any feedback from Professionals about this question - I simply don't know why there is a difficulty. It could be that it's too specialist an area for the Experts we have, but I do apologise, as I cannot give a definitive answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

While I am not a solicitor myself I would have some knowledge of the law and would consider this question to be rather elementary. I would be fairly confident that I know the answer but thought that a second opinion would be useful.

The question could be moved out of Republic of Ireland Law to Law in general. That might bring a response. Could you please do that for me.

Joachim XXXXXXXX

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This man would seem to fit the bill.

Thanks. Joachim XXXXXXXX

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. I have moved the question as requested.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will leave the decision to you. If there is a likelihood of an answer, leave it. If not, please refund. J L.