75100385

Good afternoon, I am in the process of having a fence erected

Good afternoon, I am in the process of having a fence erected between myself and my neighbours. This fence is my responsibility. The workmen have concreted in the posts so that the "good side" of the fence is towards myself - usually I believe as an act of courtesy, this is given to your neighbour. My question is - is it law to give the good side to neighbour? If they object, can they force me to take it down and re do?
Christine
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
No. You can have whichever side you want facing you. There is no law. Personally I would have the good side showing to me!

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.