75100385

A judgement was taken against me on a credit card debt that

Customer Question

A judgement was taken against me on a credit card debt that recently was accepted by the company to include a PPI amount that was returned to me. How do I set a judgement aside for the above reason?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is the date of judgment please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
that A judgement was taken against me on a credit card debt that recently was accepted by the company to include a PPI amount that was returned to me. How do I set a judgement aside for the above reason?
you asked this law question on 17/06/2015 for £38.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Interim Charging Order:

A judgment or order given on 13/01/2009 ordered the defendant to pay the judgment creditor;

and the court orders that

1. The interest of the judgment debtor Antonios Pitsillides in the asset described in the schedule 1 below stands charged with payment of 8021.51

How come you have waited so long before setting aside?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Because I was not aware that PPI was included on the amount claimed. When I received the PPI money I realized that I should not owe the amount originally claimed. At the time of the court case I was not in a financial situation to get legal advice.

You need ap apply using form N244
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n244-eng.pdf
You need to show you have a defence and you acted promptly when you found out. You will have to pay a court fee of £155 and there will be a hearing.
You need to show the judge at that stage you have a defence. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Alex W. the service was excellent. to navigate through for me it was rather annoying because I was getting a repeat message about my email been use by another.

Thanks again for the reply. I hope my payment will not be a monthly subscription.

Regards ***** *****

PS a telephone number would have help me ask question on navigating through the pages.

Item

Indeed, I will pass on your comments.
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.