Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

Awaiting your reply.

Awaiting your reply.
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am still working on your original question thread. Please can you respond to my request for additional information on that thread.
opening new questions makes it more difficult for me to answer your question. Many thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You haven't answered my question waste of time and money.

Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
I'm not sure why you have rated this bad. I am dealing with your question on the other question you posted. I have not been able to answer it yet as you have not given me all of the information I require.
Please can you respond to that thread, I am waiting on line to help you with it and it is now getting quite late.