12826847

Is a genuine business

Customer Question

is http://alpine-finance.de a genuine business
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.
Why do you ask the question? Has there been a problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

alice h . no I have only made enquiries to yourself to see if this company is genuine

Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
I have no method of verifying whether this organisation is genuine or not: to do so would require such significant investigation. But looking around on the Internet I can see that people have in the last raised questions about their bona fides. In fact some people have gone as far as to say that the organisation is nothing more than a fraudulent device to con people. It is difficult to ascertain within the limited scope of our service whether they are indeed genuine - but by looking at the number of complaints made by people I certainly have reservations and would urge you to proceed with caution.