75100385

I received a letter from concentrix from behalf of HMRC

Customer Question

hello i received a letter from concentrix from behalf of HMRC saying they think my claim is wrong for tax credits. i renewed this online before i received the letter and it came back fine and i still got paid. i have tried to get in contact with cocentrix by phone but have been put on hold for other an hour each time and getting no where. they are asking me to send them all my bank statements from the last year and other things to prove im not claiming wrongly. im very frustrated and annoyed because they want this information by the 26th of this month. very worried as they will stop my money if i don't reply by this date.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Have you failed to declare any change in circumstances?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no all my circumstances have not changed! nor are they likely to in the near future. this is so worrying for me and im loosing sleep because of it. the online assesment went straight through no problem as they contacted my employer etc to check my annual income etc.

Ok then the payments won't stop. If there has been an overpayment you would be notified of that and you could appeal that decision.
But if there has been no changes you need not be concerned.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

so do i reply to the letter from concentrix? as i have said previous it is very hard to get hold of anybody there the number they gave me is ***********

I would yes Id they have been Istructed by HMRC. But only HMRC can make any decision on your benefit, no one else.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok thank you! I think I will ring HMRC instead. What do you think?

Yes that sounds like a plan
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hiya again i have just got through to Hmrc and they said they can't help and to ring concentrix again, which i explained that i can't get through to them. Concentrix want me to reply by Friday this week but if i can't get through to them my claim will be stopped, i just don't know what to do now.

They can't stop the claim only hmrc can. If hmrc so they need to notify you and you can appeal to a Tribunal.
Does that clarify?