12826847

There, Back in 2013 a laser hair removal clinic upon

Hi There,
Back in 2013 a laser hair removal clinic upon joining promised if after 5 sessions the hair has not completely gone then i will be entitled to free laser until it does so. myself a afew other people i know signed up and now that the 5 sessions are up they have decided that its 8 sessions and not 5. they then said its 9 session and you will only be entitled to the free sessions if A- No hormone problems (Which i have) B- Youve had 9 sessions (when i joined it was 5) and C- you mustc see some results (another person with the same issues against the clinic was told NO results at all to be eligible)
i informed the people at the clinic that i have hormone problems and will not be joining as i am not willing to pay large amounts of money and because of this garantee that she promised me i joined up and paid £1700+ for 5 sessions.
I have since been trying to contact the complaints department, the person in charge had never returned my calls, only emails informing me that the people who gave me the garantee no longer work at the clinic and that i am not entitled to it and that there is noone above her to talk to. This i s a franchise company, she is neither the owner nor the spanish head office which they consult with.
Please can you advise on what i can do? this offer was on thier website back in 2013 when they 1st launched. its not there anymore. and no paperwork was handed when i joined. i am fighting a lost battle?
What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hiya,

I want what was promised to me when i joined. i even told them i will pay for the next 4 sessions to hit the 9 sessions mark but i want the garantee as that was the whole purpose of joining the clinic.

I just want to know what my rights are and what action i can take to assure that i get what was promised.

Regards,

Nahrain

Okay.
What did the paper contract that you signed originally say on this point?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i do not have paper contract, the offer was on their website and verbal via the clinic manager at the time and the staff which she now says they no longer work for the company.

i also have hand full off people that i know who joined up at around the same time because of the deal itself.

Do you have a screen shot of the website offer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

unfortunately not, it was back in 2013

Okay.
It is clear that they will not negotiate over this.
There are really two issues here. The first is what was actually offered and the second is what can be proven to have been offered.
If your account is accepted the offer was made as you describe and they are in breach if they are refusing to offer it.
Clearly from what they say though they dispute that and ultimately if a judge believes them on that point then you would lose.
If there is any UK office where the franchised or not then at least you can sue in the small claims court for any additional sum that you have to pay to them or elsewhere.
What you would have to do is have the additional treatment and pay for it and then sue them to recover at the Small Claims Court. That does carry some risk. No claim is guaranteed to succeed but at least you do have an arguable case which is a huge improvement upon quite a lot of people who have no case and will not accept advice on the point.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i dont want to keep paying and then nothing comes out of it. is there anyone i can call and get help from to act on my behalf?

Not without paying I'm afraid.
This is almost certainly Small Claims Court sum of money and so it would be cheap enough to sue that I'm afraid you would have to bear the court costs.