12826847

I have part of a copy of a Will your firm you drafted for

Customer Question

I have part of a copy of a Will your firm  drafted for Valerie Colwell aka Groom now deceased and I need the completion page. The ref. is SA VCOLW-JW. I am Valerie's cousin and I was named in the Will. I would be most grateful if you could let me know whether this is possible please.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m a moderator for this topic.
It looks like your question was meant for another company. We match people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I thought I was asking a Dartford solicitor who had originally dealt with the case.

It looks as though I completed your request in error. Sorry to have troubled you.