12826847

My son has tourettes and is about to emabark on assessmnet

Customer Question

My son has tourettes and is about to emabark on assessmnet for autism, teachers allege that he makes inappropriate comments is disruptive (tourettes is) and rude. I have requested both informal (initially)and formal (latterly) investigation into some teachers comments. His education is obstructed by his tourettes with teachers commenting inappropriately and judging about his tics. My sons has been denied a statement (EHCP)
My question is: where do we stand legally under the equality and DDA rules and what action can i take other than the comaplains i have made (ive already done the working with the school etc)
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Happy to wait a little longer. Thank you

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is a complicated case as you have discovered, I am happy for you to return my payment of £47.00 and yes I would consider using your service again.

Georgia XXXXXX