13262538

Handing over my children to the Ex's girlfriend whilst he is

Handing over my children to the Ex's girlfriend whilst he is away on his contact weekend?
How old are the children and is there a court order in place?
When is your ex dues back?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare
we had a court order 2 years ago regarding contact and he broke this by not picking the children up at said times as he refused. So we went to a mediation session away from the court to sort out contact order again and we had which works well. He has them every other weekend Friday to Sunday night 7pm and every Monday & Tuesday 3.20 - 7pm where I meet him half way to collect.
He messaged me last night to TELL me that he was away racing next weekend (his contact weekend) but the children can still have their weekend with his GF.
I'm not comfortable with this as the court order does not have a third person written I it and contact should be between parents. If he wants them to see the family then I am happy to arrange them to be dropped off in the morning to see the grandparents in the day but I will pick back up after work .
Chrissy
You are right - the arrangements are made so that the children see their father - not his partner
Simply tell him that since he is not there then the next weekend he has them will be a fortnight after that
This is not unreasonable - unless of course the children would like to stay with her
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details