75100385

Alex WattsHi Alex - me again -If the Defendants have

Alex Watts Hi Alex - me again -

This case is a civil litigation case - currently going through the court at Chelmsford. In front of a Circuit Judge.

If the Defendants have destroyed evidence (which they have and I have obtained copies of the documents in question - printed takeaway menus), stating that they have deleted them from their files. And they are fully aware that they would be required for the case. What law have they broken - I need to put it on my statement. Thanks Sandra xx

Hello my name is ***** ***** thanks for asking for me.
It will be the rules of disclosure they have broken. That is they should seek to protect all documents on which they seek to rely upon and substantially undermine their case.
Its the civil procedure rules. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Just a long shot - but would you know what particular CPR they have broken.

They claim to have deleted all the files - so I went to the various customers takeaways and obtained some of the work (only went to the local ones) and they are clearly my files they have used. In a few cases they are completely identical. So it is obvious they are saying they don't have the files as they are fully aware of what they have done.

I thought it would look good to put the actual CPR rule down on my statement - what do you think

xxx

31.6

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.