12826847

I resurfaced the concrete driveway of the nursery school I

Customer Question

I resurfaced the concrete driveway of the nursery school I run, "like for Like" but put in a soak-away in order for no rainwater to go onto the pavement.
The driveway had to be resurfaced as it had cracks and potholes making it unsafe for the children. The driveway is also used for deliveries.
I was told that no planning permission was needed. Now I receive a letter from brent Council with an enforcement reference number saying that i should not have done so without planning permission.
Where do I stand ?
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
Have they given any reasons? Have they quoted any law in the letter? Do you have a copy you could scan and attach (blanking out any personal details)?