75100385

We have applied t the court and obtained judgement against

Customer Question

we have applied to the court and obtained judgement against tenant to get her evicted as she had not moved out and we are applying for the bailiff to evict her buy no date set. we have now found she has moved out but has left some furniture. can we now change locks and take possession, and do we need to keep her furniture if so for how long

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
If you are sure she has moved out and wont return you can change the locks. You must put a notice on the door giving a contact number and 28 days to remove the goods. then after 28 days then you can dispose or sell the furniture and put it against the arrears/costs.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.