75100385

My husband and my father in law bought a Campsite in 2012 after

My husband and my father in law bought a Campsite in 2012 after a while my husband and him had a fight over our daughter and then he decide to sing of the partnership at the time he had an agreement with the local builder to build a shower block, he pay him half and then he sing off the parnership cause he thought that now that he was out the partnership he had nothing to do with the business and the local builder was going to take us to court but my husband and borrow £24,000.00 to pay the local builder to finish the shower block, I think that now he want to take us to court because he want us to go bankrupt again like when he did with the builder, my husband has in the deeds 50/50 in the property but my father in law put most of the money but when they bought the property they when 50/50 because my father in law induce my husband to put his money in the business instead of buying a house for his family so he said to him that if they bought the Campsite he was going to have 50/50 now he has change his mind and wants to take everything from us and make us homeless I don't know what to do or what this means?
All I know is that he want to leave us homeless cause he has told us and to my mother in law
he is taken me to court now for this reasons:
a. a Declaration that the partnership between the Claimant and the Defendants has been dissolved as from 31.5.2013
b. and order that the affairs of the partnership be wound up;
c. for those purposes that all necessary accounts and inquiries be taken and made;
d. the appointment of a receiver;
e. such further or other relief as to the Court may seem fit; and
f. Costs
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please im happy to wait

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Do you still require assistance with this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I do what can you tell me about this Claim?

d. the appointment of a receiver;

f. Costs

Have you filed a defence?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no yet

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i dont know what to say because I can not understand exactly what is he asking?

Ok. They are seeking an order from the Court which says there was a partnership and it was formally dissolved in 2013.
Not only that a Receiver is appointed to wind up and sell the assets of the partnership. That is what is being asked.
Does that clarify for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My husband and My father in law bought a Campsite with a B&B 50/50% each when the partnership was made it was only an oral partnership that me my husband and my father in law were going to shared a third of the partnership profits or lots but we only had lots no profits I dont understand what asset the oral partnership can have?

Partnership can be written or oral. If the agreement was oral then it is a partnership.
Does that clarify?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What I'm trying to say is that does he want to sell the Property?

If the property was part of the partnership - yes.
But that would be for a Court to decide.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience