12826847

My Daughter has been removed from her partners apartment by

Customer Question

My Daughter has been removed from her partners apartment by the Police, on his request. the reason for this action was a disagreement over expenses. In spite of repeated requests by her for his reasons this has not been resolved. He is the legal tenant and has given her 14 days to clear her belongings which include all her clothes and some of the furnishings.
Quite obviously the situation has been traumatic for her, but he is now requesting a date for the removal and she is concerned that he may have rights to simply dispose of her property even though there is currently nowhere to store this.
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first
How long does she need to find some storage?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Apologies for the delay. She has until 1st July to remove her possessions plus engage an Electrician to disconnect the cooker (brand new). Scheduled to pick up her clothes this pm as left on stairwell in black sacks !!!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not sure if you received my earlier email, but to reiterate would advise that she has until 1st July to remove all possessions including a new cooker that requires the services of an electrician, for which she is expected to pay for. Are scheduled to collect her clothing, currently stored in black sacks outside the apartment door.

Is there any reason why your daughter cannot do this?