13262538

My wıfe owns property ın Turkey whıch would have been left

my wıfe owns property ın Turkey whıch would have been left to her son and daughter. but due to a famıly dıspute she has excluded her son from the wıll. However when she was talkıng on facebook her son,s wıfe came on and asked where was there share of the ınherıtance. her son then came on and suggested that my wıfe hıs mother should jump of a clıff and do everyone a favour. Thıs ıs ın black and whıte on facebook chat and can be prınted off. Is thıs not encıtıng someone to commıt suıcıde ın order to gaın fıancıally. Please advıse ın there ıs a case to answer eıther cıvıl or crımınal or who sendıng a solıcıtor letter survıce
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am sorry - whilst this is offensive and rude it is neither a criminal offence and neither does it give rise to any civil claims.
It certainly does not amount to "enticing someone to commit suicide"
Please ask if you need further details