12826847

Hope you can help the other day my wife got accused of

Customer Question

hope you can help the other day my wife got accused of sexual abuse on her brother when she was 13, which was very untrue, the police was informed, a DC came and talked to my wife about it and there was no truth in it, her brother has never liked his own sister, never and he has always tried to get her into trouble, always have been nasty to here in the past and now he has done this to her, he has been in prison more than once she has been asphalted by him more that once as a young girl, and now he has come up with this she really very afraid of him, and she cant go out on her own etc. to town unless I am with her , can we do anything about this the police said to get a molestation out against him and how do we go about this and is it easy to do so we can keep him away from her,
Has there been any recent contact?
Is she from a family where the police are always being called to rows?
Don't get involved in this. You leave it to her to sort out. Don't place yourself a risk.