13262538

ClaireMy daughter has made a father's day card last

Hi Claire My daughter has made a father's day card last week and at first she gave it to my partner and now she said is it OK if she gives it to her dad this week. Her dad did ask her if she had made a card for him and she SD she left it at home. Court order does not specify I hv to forward anything but I am thinking in future if he applied for more access he can say he feels isolated as doesn't get to participate in these occasions. What do you suggest. Would it go against me for not forwarding cards even though no court order in place to forward things

My partner is brilliant he doesn't mind giving the card back so she can gv her dad

You do not have to forward things - but you do need to help your daughter mark the important occasions for her father such as Father's day and his birthday.
So make sure she does a card and help her make a small gift
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you.

I will make sure these occasions are marked, however would it go against me in court if I didn't mark these things.

It would not necessarily go against you - but doing it will help you in the future to rebut any accusations he makes about your attitude