12826847

The environment agency has given my tenant a permit to put

Customer Question

The environment agency has given my tenant a permit to put licenced waste onto the land leased to him by me, without my permission. How can I find out if a) the EA was correct in their decision regarding the treatment of the waste stored on the land leased to him, would european law view this differently?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
`Are you saying the EA should carry out a Land Registry search to find out who the owner is every time someone applies for a permit?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Alex,

The tenant put the waste onto the land I leased to him without my permission. I want to know if there is any way the methodology for dealing with the waste approved by the EA is in fact legal and effective in UK and european law

Dealing with as removing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

dealing with as in treatment of the waste material. It was put in a lagoon and de-watered. It is still in the lagoon at present.

Is this a legal question as it seems more one for a waste specialist management company?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I wanted to know if there are any uk or european laws governing this type of activity

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.