13262538

Please help, the existing court order I have contact

Customer Question

Please help, the existing court order I have for the contact arrangements with my son, mention nothing about attending parents evenings, sports day etc, am I allowed to turn up at his school to watch sports day and attend parental meetings when he is present at the school, as the court order stipulates every Sunday and every other Wednesday after school and so if I go to the school and he sees me am I in breach of the court order.
Grateful thanks
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You have Parental Responsibility for your child and are entitled to attend all school events UNLESS there is an order which specifically says that you cannot do so
When attending you shoudl not deliberately seek out your child - but neither must you ignore him
Please ask if you need further details