12826847

I have been declared bankrupt. The Insolvency Practitioner

Customer Question

I have been declared bankrupt. The Insolvency Practitioner I instructed who is a solicitor wants to go for straight annulment but now wants a further £3k which he said was 'tax'. I cannot raise this money. The WS submitted to Court today.
The other party persuaded a judge in the bankruptcy hearing that service charge demands complied with the Lease. Expert Evidence from LEASE says the Civil Court Judgement was wrong as the Court applied a wrong point of the Law/contradicted the law. Can I Appeal that the Bankruptcy should not have applied, that is change the WS?.
I am eligible for legal aid so can I de-instruct the IP and go for Legal Aid and the Appeal after the WS already in Court, that is change my plea?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Has the original judgment been challenged please?