13262538

I have just found out from my daughter that she has left

Hi, I have just found out from my daughter that she has left collage and looking for a job. She is 17 years old and ever since her mother and myself divorced I have been paying money for her each month. The amount I have been paying was what my ex wife wanted so this was a private agreement between the two of us, no courts or solicitors were involved. My question is, do I have too keep on paying my ex wife money, also as the amount that she asked could be a lot less than what the CSA would have awarded her can she ask the CSA to back date any extra money that I may know. I have records of every payment made in the form of bank statements.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please I need too know the answer,

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
If your daughter is no longer in education then your ex can no longer make any claim for maintenance using the CMS.
Even if she were able to do so then the payments would not be backdated
Please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.