12826847

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Are you asking about the employment law or criminal side of things?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Criminal things, but I know I am innocent and I am now the suspect. Can I still withdraw my interview even though I'm on bail until 21st July.

Ok I will pass this on to a colleague who can help you better. Please do not reply in the meantime thanks
I am a criminal specialist.
You mean you were arrested and interviewed under caution?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes they intervied me and relised me on bail. Now my brother doesn't want to pres charges because he doesn't remember anything, and I think was him but I don't remember what I have said yesterday, so to be out of trouble like to withdraw my interview. Cps was there to find evidence of what happened and who hit whom. They said I am in bail under section 18 but I haven't hit anyone the one who hit or caused the trouble is on the run and no one has come across saying they know him so I am alone with my statement no witnesses at all. Aperantly at work this doesn't exist. Please help

There is no way of 'withdrawing' an interview.
Once you have said something in interview it is within the possession of the Crown and can be used against you unless literally S78 PACE which does not arise if it is just that you have said something against interest.
If you have denied the allegation then it is not the end of the world. This almost certainly should have been a no comment interview.
If you have made admissions then they will prosecute on that basis but that doesn't seem to be what you are saying above.
Experience: Over 5 years in practice