12826847

We are the owners of a Seasons timeshare red max occupancy

Customer Question

We are the owners of a Seasons timeshare for peak red max occupancy of six, taken out for 1999 with last year of occupancy 2069. As owners Andrew Grant is aged 68 and Valerie Grant is aged 61 and we have two adult children who do not want to take over the ownership.
Please can you advise if our children have any obligation as our estate is held in trust for each other and passes to them on second death and the time share is not specified in the will.
Also can we end the contract at a future date in the future as our health may change such that we no longer wish to keep the timeshare? What would be involved to end the timeshare contract and what would be the likely costs?
Thanks Andy and Valerie Grant
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to wait for an answer. Please continue your search.

Thanks,

Andy and Val Grant

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Do you still need help?