13262538

Thank you time. I am adopted. I would like

Customer Question

Hello, thank you for your time. I am adopted. I would like to know what legal rights I have vis-a-vis my birth mother (contact details which I have). thank you for any information you can give me. Kind regards ***** *****

My name is***** will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What would you like to know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like to know if I hshe any financial rights. We met and had a good so do relationship but she thought (her excuse to leave me again) I wanted money which was never the case but now I want vengeance to be honest and would like to know my legal rights.

thanks for your help

I am sorry but there is no longer any legal relationship between you and your biological mother 0 that was severed by the adoption.
As such neither of you has any financial claim on the other whatsoever.
Please ask if you need further details