75100385

There ! I got caught missusing a disable badge and after

Customer Question

Hi there ! I got caught missusing a disable badge and after 6 months I got a letter from the local borough to appear in court in regards ***** ***** matter. I am admitting the plea and the mitigation form to the court.
Due to the cost of the car insurance I have the car registered at a different address (relative of mine) than the one I actually live. I have changed everything on the car, the drivers license, log book etc.
With the mitigation form, I need to send proof of my expences as you know for the court to see in order to pay the fine. But all these proofs have a different address at the top.
Would that be a problem ?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
No, you dont have to send proof. All you are required to do is fill out your income and expenses. The Court generally does not require proof. So the address difference wont be an issue.