75100385

One of our competitor purchased a printed glass from

Customer Question

HI,
One of our competitor purchased a printed glass from our website. They took a photo of it on arrival and seems like they have scratched it with an object to remove some of the print, took another photo. Both of these photos sent to trading standartds and claimed they poured vodka on the glass and print came off. We received a visit from trading standartds and we have proved that it's imposssible to remove print unless commercial chemical or an oject used to remove it. We can prove that this competitor has purchased this glass and cxan also prove that they have sent to trading standards as we have received photo from trading standarts. The item matches up to the order placed by the competitor as the glass has been printed with the requested unique text by themselves.
This company trying to get us shut down and ruin our reputation and causing anxiety and stress to director.
What can be done?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is it you want to achieve? Please note it may be the morning when I reply, if thats ok?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I requested a phone call but I will give little more info so you can grasp the situation.

We worked with this company for years. They used to manufacture giftware for us. Our company decide to manufacture giftware too. As soon as we told them that we are manufacturing, they started to make our lives hell. They reduced our credit limit, decided not to give our yearly rebate, etc.

After all these issues our company decided to stop getting stock from them. Everything started after that. We had calls from alcohol licensing that we sell alcohol on our website(yes but another manufacturer sends the alcohol not from our building), visit from environmental health as we handle some sweets, and lastly the printed glass issue.

As you can see they are trying everything in their power to put us out of business and create a hell life for the director as they personally know the director. The director is a very decent person and they are aware that they will effect her with these sort of falls allegations.

What do we want to achieve? We want a compensation for this and teach them that you can not make falls allegations, as simple as that.

Ok - do you have a number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

07880650102

Ok I will call shortly.
I tried twice
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My tel number is ***** and haven't received any call.

You can also try office and ask for Alex *********** /p>

You are in UK, right?

Yes I am in the UK. I will try again.