75100385

A short while ago I requested your advice regarding Evans Halshaw

Customer Question

A short while ago I requested your advice regarding Evans Halshaw supplying a similar but inferiot car to the one ordered the day before, but don't appear to have received a reply. I intend to go to the dealer this morning and confront them and insist that they supply the car which we agreed to buy.I have rung Evans Halshaw expressing interest in the actual car we agreed to buy and was told that it arrived in their Hull showroom yesterday and I could arrange to test drive the car there today. Please advise. My partner is very unhappy about the dishonesty of the dealer. She is a Registered Nurse and devout Christian. I need it resolving today. What js the best way to do this please? Reg. Middlemass . Tel. *********** Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Should I go and confront the dishonest dealer now. The actual car we bought is still unsold but been tranferred to Hull Showroom. We want the car we bought.Is it a Police matter ie fraud.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is it you want to achieve please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I paid for your phoned response to my " dealer car swifch" problem but not heard from you yet. I want the car we agreed to buy which they are offering for sale again before they resell it.Alex W or someone please phone me(07877922602) to advise best action to take.e.g.police or what?
Yes I will call you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please call ***********
Ok when would be good?
Are you available today?