12826847

About my immigration issues

Customer Question

i am a lady with 2 childdren they are both born in the uk.one is 7 years and one is 2 years .i have made application in 2007 and it was refused.in 2010 i made another one and they have not made any decition.at the momemnt i am reporting at the immigration centre.i have reported 3 times.my son have turned 7years in march this year and my lawyer is sujesting that we make another application because he is 7 years.i would like to know if it is necesary to make another application while the one we make in 2010 they have not make any deccition or is it a letter that is needed to remind the home office . please help.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.What have you done since 2010, regarding trying to get a decision?Are you sure a decision has not been made? Kind regards