Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

I was sued in county court last year,breach of contract,by

i was sued in county court last year,breach of contract,by a eastate agent.after studying the contract,there is a clause witch reads unless i sign this clause and return it to the eastate agent they can not procede with marketing the property, this clause was not signed.can i sue
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
Was this document available to you when the case was going on last year?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the pack i should have recived 4weeks before the hearing date arrived at my home adress 24 hours before the hearing. the judge hearing the claim responded,that he had read the pack half hour before the hearing and fully understood the contents.the document was in the pack

Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
OK. Your only real option is to appeal the original decision but there are two problems here: 1. You are very much out of time to appeal 2. The evidence was available at the time.Furthermore, you had 28-days in which to appeal so even though the pack was only available shortly before the hearing, there was a further month thereafter to lodge an appeal. If you appeal, you will have to overcome the two points mentioned above plus the other party will oppose any attempt to get the case re-opened because this is not fresh evidence that you're raising and the issue has already been decided.I'm sorry that I cannot be more positive but I am happy to discuss further if needed.