12826847

I am in uk now because I have lost my appeal from first

Customer Question

Hi I am in uk now because I have lost my appeal from first tribunal for a simple mistake but now I have only ten days time for new application.so I was under tier 4 visa and at this moment I am looking new admition to the college and uni but nothing find.so I am very hopeless now.Can you tell me please that how can I stay another six months legally in UK.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what's kind of information do you need please indicate this.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. No further information is needed at this time.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,