12826847

I am a 32 year old working professional with

Customer Question

Hi, I am a 32 year old working professional with respectable qualifications, job and family. I having been holding ILR in UK from June 2013 (Tier-1 stream). Unfortunately, I had a traffic incident last year on 24th June '14 when I scratched a parked car and didn't stop/report (stress, job interview, my oversight) for which I received a conviction in magistrate court on 29th Sept '14 . AC10 and AC20 convictions with £500 fine and 5 traffic points. I have no history of any other convictions or fines or cautions. Now, I would like to know what are the implications of this if I had to apply for British passport and also for work travel to US (already hold 8 year multi entry visa). Both my husband and daughter hold British passport (naturalized). I hold Indian passport. Any other implications that I should be aware of? Thanks in advance!

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please close and refund