12826847

Sir/Madam,I am in the process of repairing

Customer Question

Sir/Madam,
I am in the process of repairing/changing the fence round my property. I abut 4 separate properties to various degrees, 1 only a 1.5m, but all the rails are on my side, including 60m of roadside. I have kept the same profile towards all of my neighbours, my question is, can I legitimately change the road side fence so that we have the shiplap (the nicer side) towards our house?
Sincerely
Paul XXXXXXXXX
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Nicola,
As I have, just, received an email almost 12 hours later than your posting, & I'm sure over a 2 1/2 days since asking the question, we have not lived up to ones expectations. "An answer, sometimes within 10 minutes (!) but usually within a day".
I am gratified that you replied on a Sunday, but I feel that looking for a quick answer hasn't happened. I needed the reply before the final roadside fence was started, & I have had to move without the information I asked for.Yours SincerelyPaul Mortlock