12826847

Just got a refusal judicial review,and given nine days

Customer Question

Just got a refusal for my judicial review,and given nine days to make fresh application for oral consideration. Why is UK laws so hard on their citizens? My husband is British /Nigeria ,and I am a Nigeria. They are making decisions for us to go and settle in Nigeria or I leave the country . We ve been together for almost te years, and married four years ago. My husband leaved his life here, and they want him to go and start afresh now at 64 years,and with some health issues. This isn't fair. British are not treated like this in other country. What can I do,feel like dying. Do I stand a chance at the Oral hearing?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I ve limited days, I have to pay my lawyers on Monday , so you can cancel and make the necessary refund to my card.
Thanks for the attempt.