12826847

I have been split from my ex wife since 2006 and was receiving

Customer Question

I have been split from my ex wife since 2006 and was receiving acess to my son on a fortnightly basis and an overnight stay once a month. Recently someone sent an anonymous letter saying they had a concern for my sons welfare as I was dating multiple women and letting my son meet some of them and also that while I had him I was abusing him by using hypnosis and NLP on him. The police were contacted by my ex wife and they said no crime had been committed although the letter had been passed onto social services and they have recommended that no contact between me and my son take place until investigations are completed. What I want to know is where do I stand on access to my son at present and once investigations are completed as I know for a fact these have been lies sent to my wife as I would never mistreat my son. The contact arrangement was never an official legal one as we were always encouraged to work things out between ourselves.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okay I'm happy to wait

Neil

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first/How old is the child and where do you think these accusations came from?Clare