12826847

My brother is stuck in a court case with his wife due to

Customer Question

My brother is stuck in a court case with his wife due to divorce proceedings, it has got very stressful, there is so much evidence which he has presented in court but still not coming to any outcome it has effected his health and has been very expensive the wife is not backing out in any way. please can u tell us wen it will cum to an end and what the outcome will be. BROTHERS NAME: QASSAF MAHMOOD DOB: 12TH JUNE 1974 TIME: 10.00AM PLACE: CAMBRIDGE, U.K. WIFE NAME: SAMREEN BIBI We do not have her original date of birth but place of birth is PAKISTAN

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,