75100385

I have just received a speeding fine i was stopped by a police

i have just received a speeding fine i was stopped by a police camera on the 19-05-15 he issued with a blue copy not saying on the blue copy what speed i was doing i have just received this fine today Sat 27 June is this legal seeing this is more than 5 weeks.
many thanks L Sandford
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What do you mean you have just received a fine?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Received a camera police speeding ticket from camera tickets office.

offence took place on 19th may 2015 and the letter arrived at my house today for doing excess of 50 miles an hour on a*****limit. This is £100 fine plus 3 points Ticket date sent out dated 26-06-15

Many thanks.

Is this a Notice of Intended Prosecution?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes been sent a police Camera ticket £100 and 3 points was driving company van at time but was stopped by police on the spot and all details were given to police driving license ect, this happened on 19/05/2015 fixed fine dated 26/06/2015.

Many thanks L Sandford

Ok, then if this is an NIP it is out of time. They have 14 days to send it to the registered owner. IF they did not, then it is out of time,

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.