75100385

I took out an insurance policy on my car to cover

Dear Sir, I took out an insurance policy on my car to cover all mechanical part's. should there be any problem's. I took my car to the garage as I felt there was some thing wrong with the clutch on inspection my assumption was right.I gave the insurance paper's to the the garage and work commenced on my car. However the insurance company was not happy at paying £90per hour labour and a further thing which they would not pay. I ended up paying £1thousand 787, the insurance company paid £780.Should you need name of insurance company and garage I will let you know. do you think I can do any thing about this situation your's sincerely ***** *****
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.