UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Good morning. Two years ago I broke my left foot and badly

Good morning.
Two years ago I broke my left foot and badly damaged the ligaments in my ankle area due to a pot hole in a public pavement. I did inform the local council and at the time did not want to make an injury claim but I am now having second thoughts because I am still having pain and swelling in my foot and especially my ankle. Please could you advise me whether I have left it to late to make a claim and if not what course of action would you advise, thank you.
Kind regards.
Cindy Gardener-Collins.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.

You are allowed to make a personal injury claim in court within 3 years so you are still fine to go ahead with your claim.

I would suggest that you urgently get in touch with a personal injury lawyer who is a member of APIL who is willing to take your case on a no win no fee basis:

http://www.apil.org.uk/injury-lawyer