12826847

What should I do /how to complaint the bank which has been

Customer Question

What should I do /how to complaint the bank which has been transfered my Fund
but unti 10 months I didn't receive it yet?
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. What steps have you taken to recover this money so far and how much money is involved?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm happy to know you too. I've already complaint to Ulster Bank

Complaint handling & finally to Ombudsman.My last action was

to tweet on Ulster Bank's Tweeter.But still not clear until today.

Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Where are you based? and have you had any response from the bank?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I lived in Indonesia. I've Fund transfer from Atlantis Investment& Develompent Holding Co on behalf my name by Ulster Bank on 27 th August 2014. Although I've already followed all Ms Ellvena Graham's

order but still didn't clear until now.Before she promised me it's take only 3-4 working days. Through tweeter I've received a response and they said they've already sent a letter to me but until now I didn't receive it yet. I urge them to resent me by email while waiting for the letter. But still any email. I want a attorney's help to urge their resposibility for this issue for all my time, finacial lost because 10 months didn't a short time.

Maybe you can help me to make it clear.

Thanks before. GBU

your sincerely,

mrs Jeannette Rismayanti

Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hi Jeanette, As this enquiry is of an international nature it is a bit out of my remit, I will relist it for another expert to answer. Do not respond or it will come back to me and will not get picked up.
All the best.
HiWhere do these funds come from?Clare