75100385

FAO Alex Watts The defendant will be attending Court

FAO Alex Watts
The defendant will be attending Court for Questioning regarding financial standing. I am just about to send the sworn Affidavit to the court.
I do not have a copy of the Order to attach to the Affidavit as the Court Bailiff served it. So I have stated this in the Affidavit, which I trust is correct?
It has been several months since the order to pay the debt was issued by the Court to the defendant. Is it correct for me to recalculate the additional interest owed and state this together with the cost of Serving the order on the defendant within a cover letter to the court?
Or is this not the time?
Peter
Hello and thanks for requesting me.
Didn't the bailiff provide the affidavit for you about service?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I received the affidavit with a letter advising that ..........." the Court Bailiff served the Order to attend Court for Questioning on the Defendant on the ........" The letter went on to advise that I now need to file the Affidavit.

The Affidavit form EX550 calls for a copy of the order to be attached. I do not have a copy of the Order. I presume that this must be with the Court?

Peter

Peter yes this will be with the Court. You dont need to do anything. But yes you can recalculate the interest. You can do this in a covering letter.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.