75100385

I have a ppi claim against 1st plus. they have agreed its payable

i have a ppi claim against 1st plus. they have agreed its payable but the loan was originally taken out as a joint one with my then husband.
We split up less that a year into the loan and i took on the entire debt as part of the divorce agreement and cleared the balance with personal funds from a gift in my grandmas will.
Can i legally get 1st plus to pay all the ppi claim to me as I paid and discharged the entire loan or does half have to go to my ex?
Many Thanks
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You are entitled to it as the PPI was for the benefit of either or both of you. So either of you could have claimed PPI back.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.