12826847

Jo C, Are there Barristers that I can directly talk to or

Hi Jo C, Are there Barristers that I can directly talk to or make arrangement with rather than going through lawyers? Is there any barrister like lawyers doing no win no fee? Thank you
There are public access barristers but they don't act on a no win no fee arrangement.
But most barristers now are public access registered or they should be.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. Is there website that I for instance find a barrister specialized on property law.?

No, but if you call the bar standards board on 0207(###) ###-####and ask for records they will probably be able to make suggestions of anybody public access registered in that area.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your help.

I would like to say that I was a bit surprised that you stepped out of my previous question when I asked how I could make a complaint against a Barrister. I mean I can maybe understand if you want to protect a friend but refusing to respond that I may complain against a Barrister that you might not even know is strange. This is one big problem is legal system here. I have been to tribunal that the counsel of the plaintiff was so closed to the chair who was a Barrister too and she just followed what the counsel winked at her to do. Unfortunately this is terrible for a justice system.

I wouldn't be able to comment on that.
Not my area.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no problem

All the besr