12826847

A friend who helped out recently has been sending me abusive

Customer Question

a friend who helped out recently has been sending me abusive txts , I never reply now he is spreading gossip about me upsetting my boyfriend. today I did reply said more or less enough is enough it stops here, then I get another txt extremely hurtful, using his daughter as a pawn to feel sorry for him total mindgames. What do I do , this is school yard stuff but when you live in a small rural area its not nice, This person is known as being a total beep, but still I fear it could get nasty. Help!
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is he trying to achieve by doing all of this?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above – what are you trying to achieve in the circumstances? That would allow me to direct my advice more appropriately.