I own a very small LTD company. it ows no money. it has no debt , it has no court cases o

i own a very small LTD company.
it ows no money. it has no debt , it has no court cases or judgments against us .assets are very small we rent property.
and we have the very highest marks against us; a 10 max risk for as long as i don't no. every one is seeing this when i telephoned them to day i was told we are an oring-5 a company phoned them back 10 minets later to recheck and we was still marked as 10-red experian can you help.
can i claim compensation. for company lose of creditor and poseable work we have lost because of there incorrect information .
can i force them to correct the company credit. we have no big assets but we pay all our bills allways
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
I do not quite understand, what is your loss? Just the credit rating?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

A Number of Cumpony''s would not let us open an accounts .

For good for my starf to work with.

I can not get starf to employ from any Cumpony. No credit wot so ever.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Who would you plan to sue and how much for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Experan the credit contro. for discrediting the the company for no reson.Wat so ever.

Compensation. I can not put a number in £

But they have biscredited us. It is like printing on big billboards we are a shit cumpony to deel with to any new clyant. We are a high risk payer. But we are ownd ££££££££££ but we ow no one

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to write and set out your losses and request compensation within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not compensate you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.