75100385

Alex Watts, Alex The Defendants have taken my folding

Alex Watts,
Hi Alex
The Defendants have taken my folding machine (worth about £8,000 - £10,000) to the waste metal dealers and scrapped it, without my permission.
They stated to the court on Friday that I arranged for it to be taken myself and they named the person they claim took it.
I know this person well so I got a statement from him stating that he didn't take it. The defendants supplied a letter, supposedly signed by this person which stated he had taken the machine - which the defendant denies he signed and has included this denial in his statement.
Now the Defendants keep telephoning him, trying to get him to change his statement (and basically lie).
What is the offence that they are committing with regards ***** ***** to get him to change his evidence and lie to the court.
Sandra xx
Hello and thanks for requesting me.
Just so I am clear is he your witness?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yep, he is

Ok. Is the other side represented?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not any longer. They dispensed with their solicitor a week or two ago - at least I only found out about it last Tuesday. The last contact we had (in the official context) was 27th May when he filed an application. Apart from that any and all emails I sent him he ignored

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Also on Friday the Judge ordered me to file committal proceedings against the Defendants for breaching the injunction. Hope you remember who I am (sorry forgot to put that earlier) Sandra from Menu Printers - you have been helping me with the case for some time now xxxx

Ok. You need to write and TELL them that they CANT contact your witness. They MUST go through you. Further if they do anything else like that you can ask the Judge to find them in contempt.
It is quite improper they contact your witness. You can even make an application to Court that they are prevented from contacting your witness.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No that is brill.

Once again thank you for your assistance

Hope you have a good night xxxx

Happy to help!
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?